Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Again!

Oh how I have missed blogging! I am not even going to try to catch up. Just repent and start again. Haha! So much has happened and our lives continue to be full of trials and blessings.
Since last December Seth was unemployed and has now started a new job with Copart. We were blessed to have only a couple of months of looking. The Lord humbled us and reminded us of all we are blessed with during that time. Such as great friends, family, and having our basic needs met. The boys loved having their dad home to play with and spend time with and I loved having a babysitter 24 hours a day at my disposal. But we are both grateful to be back in our elements. I am grateful for a husband who works hard to provide for us and will do whatever it takes to accomplish just that. And I learned that when life knocks us down it builds character and reminds us to be grateful for the things that matter most...our family and relationships with others, a gospel perspective and our testimonies.

1 comment:

Jared and Erin said...

So glad you're back. I love reading the family blogs but our family has been MIA with blogs. So happy for Seth too. Hope he's doing well and loving the company.