Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Liam Alan Cannon

Liam is one! I can't believe how fast the year has gone yet it feels like forever ago since he joined our family. We are thankful to have such a happy, sweet, and loving boy. He adds so much to our home and family. And I love watching Parker and Mitchell be such good big brothers to him! He started walking while we were in Utah Easter week, just 2 weeks before his birthday. This little man has been a big boy from the start and progressing a little ahead from where the other 2 boys did. He keeps me on my toes:) One of his favorite things to do is sneak in the bathroom and eat the toilet paper. And you can often find him following his big brothers around playing or doing whatever they are. I especially love the sweet, yet slobbery kisses that he has started giving me when he greets me:) Some of his favorite things to eat is anything you are eating...LOL:) We love you Liam!

No comments: