Friday, March 20, 2009

Growing Pains

All week I haven't been able to kick the voice in my head saying, "your poor kids, what's wrong with you?" I know I am not the first mother out there that has felt this nor will I be the last. So how come we let it have such control over how we feel about ourselves as mothers? I pray I will do my best with my two blessings sent from heaven. I need to remember Heavenly Father will make up for what I lack. Who knew what a growing experience being a mom is? Okay well I guess I knew, I just didn't KNOW.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Amen to that! Why to we beat ourselves up so bad? If I just gave up the time I did this, I'd be a better mom right there!

P.S. Totally jealous of your Mexico trip. It looks gorgeous!