Thursday, March 19, 2009

What time is it and where are we?

So we made it. We have been to Mexico, Disneyland, and Sacramento in 2 weeks time. It was fun, but we are glad to be back to our boys and the comfort of our own home.

Here are some highlights from Mexico.

A view of our cruise ship from our glass bottom boat, taking us to Lovers Beach in Cabo San Lucas. It was beautiful and really the water is that blue. We had a little tour of the ocean and all the rock formations near the beach. On the Pacific side of the beach we watched skim boarding and just relaxed.


Next stop... Mazatlan! (Reminded me of Nevada and Arizona, cactus and all.)




In Mazatlan we saw...


A cliff diver plunge to his death, or so I thought. A cathedral, where they were conducting a funeral. EEK! And yes we got to experience first hand, the local market. God Bless the USA! It was all very interesting though.



Can you guess?!

The sunset leaving Mazatlan.



In Puerto Vallarta we took a city tour. Part of the tour included stopping at this beautiful Cathedral. I'll never forget standing on this street and noticing a local couple(in their twenties), they were obviously saying goodbye. I felt like I was in the movies, with the beautiful scenery and the love story going on right in front of me.


Seth and I on one of our formal nights. The boat was fun, but we will both agree the best part of the trip were the sights and spending time together relaxing and watching the sunsets.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BLISS...and you are one hott mama! Love your dress.

Merrick said...

Great pictures :)

I'll send you the ones I have if you can email me your email address. You said it was on your blog, but somehow I'm not seeing it. Email me at merrickwhite@gmail.com

Jared and Erin said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! I want to go so badly.

Tiffany Burrup said...

I am so jealous that you got to go on a cruise! Those pictures are gorgeous, and it looks like you had lots of fun! I told Mom and Dad that we should go on a cruise for our next family reunion... their expressions looked promising...