So it all started in February when we went for our regular cleanings at the dentist. He told me Parker had a few small fillings that needed to be done. "No big deal," he said, "he's a good kid. It will be a piece of cake." Well here we are 5 months, 6 appointments, and another dentist later. Long story short, 8 CAVITIES! I think I am as glad if not more than Parker to be done with the dental visits for a while. He did great once we got down to business and it helped to have a reward for his bravery in sight.
Proud of his new back pack and fouhawk. This kid has always loved striking a pose.
1 comment:
So did you end up having to do a shot? How's the new dentist working out? I bet you and Parker are glad to have all those cavities taken care of!
It's been a while since we've seen you guys...we should plan something...
Post a Comment