Today we said goodbye to our daycare provider, Sylvia Banks, of 5 1/2 years. She retired on us. We are grateful that she has stuck with us so long. She semi-retired 2 1/2 years ago when I had Mitchell, so we knew this was coming. Her mom has been ill with cancer and she wants to be able to be there for her. Yes understandable and reasonable. But honestly I bawled like a baby when I picked the boys up and said goodbye. She started watching Parker when he was two months old and then Mitchell at two months old. She has loved and help raise my babies. We are grateful to have had her influence and example in our lives. We will miss you Sylvia!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
We Will Miss You!
Today we said goodbye to our daycare provider, Sylvia Banks, of 5 1/2 years. She retired on us. We are grateful that she has stuck with us so long. She semi-retired 2 1/2 years ago when I had Mitchell, so we knew this was coming. Her mom has been ill with cancer and she wants to be able to be there for her. Yes understandable and reasonable. But honestly I bawled like a baby when I picked the boys up and said goodbye. She started watching Parker when he was two months old and then Mitchell at two months old. She has loved and help raise my babies. We are grateful to have had her influence and example in our lives. We will miss you Sylvia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment