We have a preschool graduate on our hands now! Today was Parker's end of the year program and graduation at The Newcastle School, which consisted of lots of great songs, acting out of the story "Silly Sally", and the presenting of the graduates. It was fun to watch and yes, a proud parent moment. Parker told me they would be performing a "secret dance" that he showed me some of the moves to. Ha! Anyways here is a recap in photos....
These were my favorite of all the costumes and worn while performing, "I Want to Shake My Sillies Out" and other silly songs.
Then we listened to, "Peanut Butter and Jelly" and "On Top of Spaghetti".
By the look of this picture you would think he was posing, but no you are wrong. He really got into all of the dancing that went along with the songs. This was during the performance of "Yakitty Yak Don't Talk Back".
Seth's favorite
The production of "Silly Sally". Parker is the dog in the back center. This is where I got to see the secret dance moves he had been practicing. Loved it!
"Don't look so enthuised Parker!" Doing the wave to the graduation song, "Pomp and Circumstance".
The best preschool teacher ever, Ms. Jeri!!When I asked Parker if he was going to miss Ms. Jeri, his friends, and Newcastle, he told me, "nope, I'm going to kindergarten!" He said, "I'll miss them but I'll make new friends and I can go back and visit Ms. Jeri anytime I want." Glad he is excited about all the changes coming his way!
Love you Parker! Dad and I are very proud of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment