Saturday, September 19, 2009
Firewalking
So Trent has been trying to get Seth and I to come to one of his firewalks ever since he became a certified firewalk instructor about a year ago. What a neat experience it was to attend. Four hours of positive mental motivation. We both broke boards with our hands and walked on fire and Seth broke an arrow with his throat. The whole idea is as long as you have a positive mental attitude and state you can face or do anything in life. I think anyone would benefit by attending one of these.

The fire......

The fire coals

The fire coals shoveled out of the fire into a pathway for us to walk on.

Me walking across for the second time.
"The impossible is possible. I walked on fire. I can do anything I choose." Laurel Cannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment