Sunday, September 7, 2008

Random Quotes by Parker

Some of the funny things that Parker has said lately. He told Grandpa Lyle, "If we go to the zoo on Sunday, then Jesus will send an angel down to tell us to repent." He also told Grandpa Lyle randomly, "If you poop your pants and throw up all over yourself that won't be good, huh?"
We got him a spiderman lunchbox and he was showing Seth who told him how cool it was. So Parker said,"you can borrow it tomorrow." And then he proceeded to pack his dad a lunch for work the next day.

He told Nana, "I think you are the best Nana in the whole wide world."
One morning he woke up and asked me if we could go to the hospital for our activity that day and get a baby, specifically a girl baby. I explained that I had to have a baby in my tummy first. So he felt my stomach and said, "it feels hard I think there is a baby in there."
Little kids are the greatest. They can teach us so much if we let them.

No comments: