Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mom Quiz

These are just some fun questions I found on another blog and asked Parker.

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.

2. What makes mom happy? When I do her chores for her. So she doesn't have to do it.(This rarely happens.)

3. What makes mom sad? When I do things that are mean

4. How does your mom make you laugh? By saying ooh haha (and then he smacks his face.)

5. What was your mom like as a child? 5 years old

6. How old is your mom? 33

7. How tall is your mom? 60

8.What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? funniest home videos

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know, watch T.V.?(That would be dad.)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? spanking(oh my!)

11. What is your mom really good at? WII fit

12. What is your mom not very good at? Mario Cart

13. What does your mom do for her job? Cut hair

14. What is your mom's favorite food? salad

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Helping me get my WII game on.(Can you tell someone @ our house has an obsession with the WII?)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Gwen(Ben 10)

17. What do you and your mom do together? Watch t.v. together and cuddle.

18. How are you and your mom the same? We are both good.

19. How are you and your mom different? You are a girl and I am a boy.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you are my mom.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Having fun with him.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Mexico

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! These were awesome answers. Really good at spanking, eh?? haha

Kristy said...

So cute...I did that with dad instead of mom...it would be fun to see what my little boy thinks of me!

Rob & Tiffany Draper said...

Cute! I love little kid views and ideas.