Anyways, little Mitchell is getting so grown up.
Some funny things lately...
He loves getting into Hurley's old puppy kennel. In fact last week I found him crammed in there barking like a dog. When I went to open the door to help him out he quickly grabbed it and held it shut. Why this is fun? I haven't quite nailed that down. But it brought back memories of my childhood of playing puppy with my siblings. One of us would be the master and the other would be the puppy and drink water out of a bowl and eat out of a bowl. We never had a pet growing up so I guess we were desperate. Ha!
(Here's the picture finally!)
A couple of weeks ago I went to get him up for the day and he was singing a song that sounded like "I am a child of god". I asked, "what are you singing?" He quickly said, "I singing oh my god." Oh my! I think we better teach him the right name to that song.
Today while we were in the backyard watching Parker and Seth play catch, Mitchell picked dandelions for me. He brought them to me one at a time and would say, "here mom, happy mothers day."
I love how cute their little voices and bodies are at this age. Yet they have so much personality.
1 comment:
I've been bad about commenting since I haven't checked your blog (or pretty much any one else's) in over a week! Life is so busy!
Thanks for sharing these cute little things that Mitchell has been doing :) We love that little guy!
Post a Comment