Saturday, May 30, 2009

True Blue

Yesterday my cousin Josh came over to fix a water pipe in the basement that my two sweet innocent boys broke. Anyways, they loved watching him work. After analyzing what the problem was he left for Home Depot to get the part he needed. So I sat the boys down for dinner. While they were eating Parker said to me, "mom I still like the blue team even if they don't win any games." I said, "what are you talking about?" Then it dawned on me, Parker was wearing his full BYU gear. Josh had on his Utes hat. So I asked, "you mean BYU? They win lots of games." He said, "that guy said they never win any games." I was laughing so hard. So I gave Josh a hard time when he got back and he changed his story to "they never win when they play the red team." The boys, especially Parker love watching BYU football with their dad. Before Parker could even talk he knew the BYU fight song. Pretty funny. I guess we know he is blue through and through.

1 comment:

Rob & Tiffany Draper said...

Haha! That sounds like something Josh would do. Go BYU through and through!