Wednesday, April 15, 2009

AHA Moments

Okay so this post is a little random, so bear with me. First of all sorry for all the updates at once. I have had many a entry started and unfinished. So today I have been doing a little catching up. Secondly, a couple of thoughts I have had lately.
The other night I opened up the book, "Standing For Something" by Pres. Hinckley. A great book! I opened up to the bookmarked spot, that was probably bookmarked two years ago, the chapter on thrift and frugality. As I read I couldn't believe all the prophesies contained in this one chapter alone that have been fulfilled in the past year or so. Another testimony of modern day revelation that we are blessed to have.
The other realization I have come to lately is my little Mitchell is the same age Parker was when I had Mitchell. I was telling Seth, Parker seemed so grown up when Mitchell was born. So how come Mitchell still seems so little to me? He tells me often I want to be the baby not the big boy. For now, that's fine with me. I love my little, cuddly, baby boy.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That's so funny, I thought I was the only one who felt that way...I wonder why that is!