we do!alliemcginn@gmail.com
Of course I do :) strikingstyler@hotmail.com
Please! Keithmandy@gmail.comAlso I tried to send you an invite to mine.....I dont think I have your right email. Will you send it to me?
I would love to see what you guys are up to. angelahemingway@hotmail.com
Darn..private blogs are so hard for me to follow since they don't show up on my reader. But of course I still want to read your blog :) you have my email, but just incase: merrickwhite@gmail.com
shoppingmolls at gmail dot com. You know it but I thought I should share my interest in being apart of the blog.
Me too!jolleyfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
we do!
alliemcginn@gmail.com
Of course I do :) strikingstyler@hotmail.com
Please! Keithmandy@gmail.com
Also I tried to send you an invite to mine.....I dont think I have your right email. Will you send it to me?
I would love to see what you guys are up to.
angelahemingway@hotmail.com
Darn..private blogs are so hard for me to follow since they don't show up on my reader. But of course I still want to read your blog :)
you have my email, but just incase:
merrickwhite@gmail.com
shoppingmolls at gmail dot com. You know it but I thought I should share my interest in being apart of the blog.
Me too!
jolleyfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment