Friday, October 24, 2008

Counting Our Blessings

Well the big topic these days is either politics or the economy or both. I have to say I have found it very enlightening to hear the perspective of others. This is a time for serious contemplation for everyone in one way or another. In our home we have felt the effects of the economy for about a year now. We have learned and grown tremendously. It is a time for counting our blessings, especially the truth of the gospel. It is also a time for enjoying and remembering the simple things. I know that if we do what we know is right, in the end Heavenly Father will take care of us and make sure we have all that we need. How blessed we are to have such peace and knowledge when so many others are in a panic. I am grateful for the blessings (my sweet family)in my life that give it meaning and purpose.

No comments: