Sunday, October 19, 2008

Forever Sisters

It has been 13 years since we lost Andria. Just wanted to remmember and pay tribute to her.
Some memories:
1)Her bright smile and optimistic attitude
2)The endless nights she spent getting up and going to the bathroom with me because I was scared. (I know pathetic.)
3)Also the endless nights we lay awake talking and laughing.
4)Sharing clothes
5)The time I decided to run away from home, she made up and told me some ridiculous story about a girl we knew whose sister ran away just to stop me. Yes it worked.
6)She was always a peacemaker
7)Working at ZCMI together
8)Getting our wisdom teeth out together
9)Helping me with our move to Utah
10)Cleaning Dad's office together
11)Country dancing at the Bay
12)Shopping
13)Walking to Quik Trip
14)Exploring in the creek behind our house
15)Sneaking out the doggy door
16)Hiding in the van in the garage from the police
17)Early morning seminary
18)Her love for the gospel

No comments: