
COOKIE
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
FILLING
About 42 miniature peanut butter-chocolate cups
*Combine butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter, and vanilla in mixing bowl; beat until smooth. In seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture. Cover dough and chill.
*When cold enough to handle easily, roll in small(walnut-sized) balls; place each ball in greased miniature muffin tin. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes.
*Remove from oven; gently press one peanut butter cup into each cookie to make depression. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on rack. Store in cool place until serving time. YIELD:about 3 1/2 dozen.
2 comments:
Holy cow, those look SO good. I don't have a mini muffin tin though...a big muffin pan would probably be WAY too big of a cookie :) Maybe I'll have to invest in one just to try out this delicious treat!
I think I might have to make these for the Christmas party. They look good and pretty simple.
Post a Comment