Friday, December 12, 2008

Tornado At The Cannon's

It's been a crazy day around here. We started the day with my visiting teachers coming for their monthly visit. Parker was bound and determined to show them his new Ben 10 game. (Which I have to say has not been known to bring out the best in him.) Long story short he literally tore apart my bedroom (I had locked the door to keep the boys out) looking for his Nintendo PSP. We are talking Seth's nightstand fallen over, drawers emptied, he had taken the chair into the closet and climbed to search in there. He was a lieunatic on a mission and nothing was going to get in his way. I didn't discover the mess until my visitors were gone. I was not pleased to say the least, but then I got a good chuckle when I envisioned Seth a couple of nights before that looking for his passport. It was almost a flashback. What can I say? Like father like son.

No comments: