Thursday, December 18, 2008

Perspective of a Child


It has been a blizzard every day around here lately. This morning as we were carefully driving to work in the snowstorm I said, "man this is nasty stuff." From the backseat I heard Parker say, "it's not nasty mom, it's BEAUTIFUL." Why I guess it is when you are a four year old who doesn't see all the complications it brings along with yes the beauty of it. I do love a snowy day when I can stay bundled up, by the fire, in the comfort of my home.

1 comment:

Jared and Erin said...

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I drove 40 miles in a blizzard for my shift in the temple. Nasty, but while I was in the temple lobby watching it fall, in the moments I wasn't thinking about having to drive back home, I thought, HOW BEAUTIFUL!