
The boys got to see Santa twice this week. Once at the mall and next at the ward Christmas party.
When asked what was on their list;
Parker said...a car he can drive, a remote control jet, and a light saber that comes out all by itself. But he did tell me, "I change my mind everyday." Don't most four year old kids?
Mitchell on the other hand doesn't have much of a list. He didn't say much, just sat, looked at him and took it all in. We were glad Santa didn't scare him this year.
They are both excited for Christmas and love all the lights and decorations. Mitchell walks around the house with his Santa hat on saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho." Every once in awhile he walks in sees the tree and says "Howlaween." Which reminds me the other day Parker asked, "What if it was Christmas and Halloween at the same time? I could put all the Christmas decorations up, go trick-or-treating, and then come home and open up presents. That would be kind of silly and crazy, huh?" Yes that would. I think I'll take one holiday at a time.
My list this year includes...happiness, happiness, and more happiness. Not asking too much, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment