Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Well we had lots to do today to get ready for all of our holiday plans. During the morning I put on and cranked up the Christmas music and threw the boys in a bubble bath. We all sang and danced and got into the holiday mood. At about 11:30 we headed out to wash the car just before giving Mitchell his nap and the boys locked me out of the house. Yes they were outside with me and we did have car keys, but nonetheless still very frustrating. Seth was working until 1 PM and I called to see what time he would be home he said 2:30. Bound and determined to not let this ruin my day I decided we would head to the movies to see "Bolt." It was a really cute movie and the boys behaved well. Whew! We finished up at 2:15. Perfect. I called Seth to see if he was home and he said, "I am still up in Layton(an hour away)." UGH! We had our Christmas Eve party at Grandma and Grandpa Mangum's at 5 PM. So I didn't get much done. Another reminder to go with the flow and take life as it comes.

Christmas Eve Jammies

No comments: