*He is romantic. I would get a love letter from Seth every week that we were dating and engaged. It was refreshing to have a guy that could express and communicate himself so well. He is always planning nice things for anniversaries, birthdays, or just because.
*He makes me laugh. Those of you that know him well, know that he can turn a bad moment into a funny one in an instant.
*He is thoughtful and generous. I am grateful for the example he is to me and the boys of looking outside of yourself and focusing on others.
*He is quick to say I'm sorry and is always forgiving of my many faults.
*He works hard to provide for us.
*He is smart. I love how well rounded he is in lots of subjects. He has tried and learned many skills. One of them being, he is a great cook. One of our first dates he helped me cook a gourmet meal for my friends birthday. He is always whipping up some kind of treat for us and has taught me a lot about cooking.
*He is a good dad. The boys love when dad walks in the door at night. Even though he may have had a long day, he immediately focuses on them; wrestling, reading stories, or just listening to their random stories about their day.
I love you! Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.

1 comment:
I love the quote at the end. I stole it for an entry in my blog.
Post a Comment