Sunday, February 22, 2009
Moments
I was taking with a client the other day about our upcoming cruise. She has traveled a lot so I was grilling her about what to take on our trip since I have never been on a cruise before. She shared some advice and in that she told me to make sure and take some time to myself watching the ocean, sunrise, and sunsets. Because these kinds of experiences give us "moments" that we will never forget and that's what life is really about. Another reminder to me that the "things" we acquire in this life are unimportant in comparison to the "moments" or memories,and relationships we make. Are we taking time with our family and friends, so they will know they are important to us? Or are we caught up in ourselves forgetting to see what's around us and all that we have been blessed with?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment