Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quotes by Parker

I went to pick the boys up from my mom's yesterday. Uncle Brandon was there and Parker asked him, "are you an M-Nager?" To which Brandon said ,"what?" Parker said, "you know an M-Nager, between 13 and 21 years old." To which we realized he meant a teenager.

The other day on the way to school Parker wanted to know how our bodies die. Then when I picked him up he wanted me to explain what electricity was. Hmmm.....

Parker was going through his school Valentines from his party and he handed Mitchell some of his candy. I said, "thank you so much for sharing with Mitchell." He said, "Of course, I just want to be polite, so I can be just like Jesus."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable boy. Such a fun age...my son is the same age, and sometimes to come up with the answers to their questions...wow. So so so cute.