Tuesday, February 17, 2009
A Million Bucks
Yesterday I was talking with a friend about how much women are willing to spend on a new hairdo. Maybe I am biased, because of the profession I am in, but I have to say having your hair done on a regular basis can make a huge impact on how you feel about yourself. Maybe that's why I enjoy my job so much. Especially moms who are most of the time caught up in anyone but themselves. It's something we can do for ourselves. A friend of mine was under a lot of financial stress. I really wanted to do something to help or bring some happiness to her life. I finally talked her into letting me do her hair. When we were done she thanked me for making her feel like a million bucks. What a reward for me! Bringing happiness to her day and building a friendship at the same time. Another thing I love about my job is all the longtime friendships I have developed over the years. My clients have become my family away from home. We get to know each other inside and out. So if you have been looking for a pick me up or a new hairdo, come visit anytime. I would love to see you! I am still at Salon Complete in Draper at 556 E. 12300 S. Or e-mail me at cannonls@msn.com to contact me by phone. Remember you are worth investing in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a good way to market yourself! I always feel so good after a haircut - especially my last haircut you did. I loved it!
I loved my hair after you cut mine. If I move back to Utah, I would definitely want you as my stylist!
Post a Comment