Wednesday, February 4, 2009
It's Tax Time! UGH!
Today I spent the day facing the piles of papers that have been accumulating on my desk for quite sometime. Basically 1)because I have to in order to get ready to file our taxes and 2)because I couldn't take it any longer. I have always considered myself an organized person, sometimes to the extreme. When I went on my mission I can remember a close friend of mine teasing me because I had bought tupperware organizers for my suitcase in order to keep things seperated. I thrive in an organized environment. But since I had Mitchell I have struggled to keep up with it all the way I used to. When you are self employed you have to save every little receipt and as you can imagine you begin to accumulate quite the stack of paper clutter before too long. This year I had bags full of receipts and what not. Anyways after a full day of work it is all organized and I am on my way to getting another years work of taxes done. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment