Friday, February 20, 2009
Tunnel Vision
So I mentioned in a recent post that life has been a little hairy around here lately. So much that I have ended my days in tears. (I am not a crier.) Mostly because of the changes going on at work and my concern for a close friend. Anyways the other night Seth arrived home to find his weepy wife. I was grateful for a husband that listened and understood my feelings. It is refreshing to be married to someone that knows and understands me almost as well as I do. I have felt so much better about things since we talked. What would I do without him?! I just feel grateful to be in a happy marriage, that definitely comes with it's challenges. But getting through the challenges are what strengthen a marriage the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great thing it is to have a husband who can just sit and listen. Can't tell you how many times Philip and I have gone through the same thing -- with me crying.
Hope you're feeling better...can't wait til next Saturday!
I am so sorry that things have been rough! I will be excited to hear how your meeting went! I bet Mexico is looking better and better!! Just one more week! and I am excited too because that means my mom gets to come!! Then Pat will get home right after that! So much excitement! YAHOO! I will keep you and your co workers in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment