Thursday, January 8, 2009

Best and Worst

We were at dinner the other night and everyone was going around sharing their best and worst of 2008. My mind was absolutely blank and I thought to myself, "I lead such a boring and uneventful life." But the more I have thought about it I would have to say my worst was when we had to take Mitchell to the ER for stitches. If you have ever taken your child for stitches you know what I mean. My best would be watching my boys learn and grow over the past year. That is what makes being a mom so rewarding. It can be a tough job when you look at it from a day to day perspective, but when you look back over time the good moments are what stand out the most. What are your best and worst of 2008?

No comments: