This morning we were on our way to school/work when I heard this from the backseat... "Mitchell if you are a really good boy everyday, then momma will get a baby in her tummy." (Quoted by Parker) Yes I confess one day in desperation I bribed him with that. I guess it left a lasting impression.
2 comments:
Ha! We can be neighbors AND pregnant together :)
I just looked up the information for our one night stay in LA. We're staying at the Embassy Suites.
9801 Airport Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
That's the address. It's $80 a night. We can meet you at the airport when we drop off our rental car and then take the shuttle over to the hotel. In the morning we can have breakfast then take a taxi together to the dock area. Let me know if you still want to do that.
Post a Comment