Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gotta Wear Shades

This morning on the way to take Parker to school, both the boys said , "the sun is in our eyes." So I handed them each a pair of my sunglasses. Both of them were content and a while later I looked back to find this.

Notice they are upside down.

2 comments:

Katie Mullins said...

CUTE!!! I love those boys!! You are such a wonderful mom!!Can't wait to come up on Saturday!

Kristy said...

Hey :) I got the pictures taken at kiddie kandids...I thought they were okay, they've raised their prices again, so I don't know if I'll go back. My husbands family lives in Herriman...I wonder if you are near them? Small world huh? I also work tues and thurs too, so maybe we should plan a get together on a monday or wednesday sometime? Let me know if you'd still like to!