
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Friendships
Yesterday we went to the dinosaur museum with a long time friend of mine, Lindsay and her kids. I got thinking about all the different friendships we have with people; new and old, casual and close, etc. Lindsay and I met when we were in the third grade. When we were 12 her family moved away and we kept in touch through letters with occassional visits. We both served missions and after her mission she moved to the Salt Lake area, which is when we reconnected. She met a Utahn and married him 2 weeks after Seth and I were married. It's crazy that after 12 years we picked up as if there was no time gap. It has been fun to see the friendships that have developed between our kids. She has helped me alot, especially with the transition to becoming a mom. I love meeting new people, but I treasure the friendships I have with long time friends that know me inside and out.

Lindsay and I with another friend, Mandy, at Lindsay's wedding.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment