Those of you that know me well, know that the best gift you can give me is quality time. So it has been a wonderful thing to have Seth home spending the holidays with us. I think it is the first Christmas since we have been together that he has been able to take time off work. So enough with all the material things. I just want to know that I am thought of and making memories with people I love that last forever. Thank you Seth for making this Christmas a memorable one. What gifts mean the most to you?
2 comments:
Hi Laurel! Your family is adorable! It is so good to be able to see you and your family through your blog. I recentley saw Paul and have come in touch with Kristie. I will email you her blog. We need to plan a reunion!
I hear you! I love having my husband home from work and just concentrating on playing with me and the boys. It's the best.
I LOVE that picture below of you and the boys.
Post a Comment