
Parker is just a few weeks old here. I can't believe how fast the time goes.
Parker at 3 months old. He hasn't changed much has he?
Parker Kole Cannon born on January 11, 2003 at 8:01 AM at Alta View Hospital in Sandy, Utah. He weighed 7 lbs. and 15 ounces and measured 19 1/2 inches long. We got to the hospital at 8:00 PM the night before and I was in labor all night. The epidural worked wonders and I actually slept through part of the labor. Once I started pushing it took two hours. He didn't want to come out. Dr. Tanner finally did an episiotomy and vacummed him out. But like I said that epidural was heaven. Thank goodness for modern medicine.
5 comments:
That second picture is hilarious - he looks so much the same, and SO much like Seth!
That is the funnest picture of him at 3 mo. I will always remember his birthday because it was on the same day as my homecoming talk and I was so bummed you wouldn't be there. But more excited that you had your new baby!
Oh yay I found your blog! I hope Parker had a great birthday! I can't believe he's five already!!
ADORABLE baby pictures! I'm surprised how much his 3 month picture looks like Analise - maybe it's just the expression on his face. Aren't infants the BEST! Those big sparkly eyes looking adoringly at you, the rolls, the cooing. He sure looks grown up in his 5 year picture. Fun and sad...
LAUREL!!!!!! Long time never see! Mandy gave me your blog address. What a stinking cute family you have! We need to get together sometime & catch up! You look great...I'm back in Utah now & I'd love to see you...contact me :) I'm going to add you to my blog list...
Post a Comment