Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Draper Temple
Last night we attended the Draper temple open house with the boys. It was quite the adventure...we arrived at 6:30 and loaded in the car to leave at 9:30. The boys did a good job behaving considering how long it took. We were getting on the shuttle bus and realized our bus guide was Dr. Tanner, my OB. Kind of a funny coincidence. We told Parker, "that's the Dr. that took you and Mitchell out of mommy's tummy." He was quite pleased and wanted me to ask him to give us another baby. If you read the previous blog you know he has been on my case. Anyways back to the temple when we got to the endowment room the boys were amazed by the sparkling chandeliers. Parker said, "wow Heavenly Father made it nice and sparkly for us." It was great to be able to explain to the boys the importance of the temple with them actually seeing it. I can't wait until it's dedicated and we can go back. If you haven't been yet make time to go. I think they are taking people through until the first part of March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi :) I was hoping you would get my message! I'm out here in Grantsville still. We built a home out here almost 4 years ago. I still do hair, just part time in Tooele. Are you in Alpine? Where is that? I read that you were doing hair still too? Your boys are soooo cute! For sure we need to get together and catch up on life :)
Post a Comment