Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Anniversay.....9 Years!

Today I was explaining to Parker that it was our wedding anniversary and what that meant. After school he was sitting at the desk coloring and he asked me, "mom am I going to get married one day?" I said, "Yes, I hope so." He said, "no I just want to live with you forever. I will take care of you and buy you lots of makeup." Then when Seth arrived home a little later the boys greeted him at the door and I heard, "wow dad!" Finally Parker came in and said, "mom you better get your butt out there and see what dad got you, you are going to love it!" What would I do without my sidekick looking out for me? So I came out to find beautiful red roses, chocolate, and a card. We got a babysitter and went out for sushi and then finally we saw the new Harry Potter movie. It was fun to have a date night and spend time together, something we don't do often enough. Happy anniversary Seth!

1 comment:

kbtaylor said...

Cannon recently asked me why he can't stay a kid forever. Life is so much simpler. He also frequently reassures me that he is only going to grow up and move out if he can live next door to Derek and me. Isn't it nice to be loved?