Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tooth Fairy!

At lunch today Parker was eating and told me his loose tooth was really hurting him. So I went to examine and realized it was bleeding and was quite lose. So when Seth got home we had him take a look at it and both he and I finally talked Parker into letting us tie some floss around it and pull it. Dramatic yes, but we accomplished the task at hand. Now we have one toothless little boy!

Right after surgery...Ha,Ha!




Can you spot the microscopic tooth?




Beaming with pride




Mitchell checking out the situation.



GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Seth sent this picture to Nana, Pat, Papa, and Katie. Katie responded so Parker decided to call and share his exciting news with her voice to voice. When she answered I heard her ask him if he lost a tooth. To which he excitedly replied with, "ya, does my voice sound different?"


The next morning, proud to show off the surprise he found under his pillow. Can you believe it....4 QUARTERS!? He was so excited about this magical money, that he told me he was never going to spend it because it was too special.

The tooth next to it is also loose and should be coming out any day. So I think the tooth fairy will be visiting our house twice this week.

No comments: