Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Independent!


The first day of school was kind of crazy and we didn't get a picture of the boys together. So this is the second day...we are redeeming ourselves. Parker can't seem to figure out why I can't just drop him off on the street. He tells me he knows where to go. I told him give me a week to adjust and make sure you know where to go, but I still don't think I will be dropping him off on the street. There are too many crazies out there! Gotta love watching him want to be an independent boy though.

2 comments:

kbtaylor said...

Parker's haircut makes him look so grown up! Or maybe it's his long body. Oh, how sad it is to look at your little ones and realize they aren't little anymore!

cannon said...

I know huh? I thought the same thing when I looked at it. He has grown a lot taller this summer. Very much not a baby anymore. Exciting and sad all in one.