Saturday, August 15, 2009
Mitchell Man
Tonight I took the boys to the park and about 20 minutes after we got there two families showed up to play as well. There were probably a total of 15 of them. Anyways Mitchell immediately noticed a little girl about his age who was riding a scooter around the trail that circles the playground. And next thing I know it he begins chasing after her yelling, "wait Macy! I need you! I need to tell you something, wait!" Finally she would stop and listen to his ramblings and then would politely ask, "would you please stop following me?" And off she would go and off he would go chasing behind her yelling, "Please Macy I need you!" It went on for at least 10 minutes. I even sent Parker over to get Mitchell to play with him. But he would not be distracted from the matter at hand. It really was desperate looking, but cute and so so funny to watch. Finally Mitchell and Macy headed to the playground and played hide and seek and enjoyed swinging on the swings. Mitchell said to her while swinging, "look at me. I'm swinging." And when it was time to go he cried as I pried him away. Parker and I got such a laugh out of the whole thing, what a funny kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment