Last night Parker told me he wanted to take an apple to school for his teacher. I asked him if someone else had brought her one, thinking to myself how did he know you take an apple to your teacher?
So the next morning I asked him if he still wanted to take her one. He told me yes, so I got one out and we packed it in his backpack. As we were walking to the car he said to me, "do you know why I want to take an apple to my teacher?" I said, "no, why?" He said, "because that's what SpongeBob does." I was laughing so hard! Glad that SpongeBob hasn't taught my kid all bad habits. There is hope!
The only other SpongeBob moment we have had at our house was...Parker tying Mitchell up to the beam in the basement. Luckily I went down to check on them and was horrified by what I found. And after freaking out I asked Parker, "what in the world were you doing." He said, "why playing prisoner of course." UGH!
Don't you worry though I am still not a SpongeBob fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment