Monday, August 31, 2009
Trains and Books!
Carrie and the kids invited us to ride trax downtown to the Salt Lake City library today. The kids had a blast riding the train and the library had a whole section just for kids. They had a pet turtle, kids art displays, kids computer games, a glass elevator, and more kids books than you could imagine. We learned quickly that the elevator doors shut fast, as we watched Ashley, Jenna, and Parker take off without us. It was fun to have Grandma Necia come along. As we were walking to our stop to get home, a lady commented on how many kids we had with us. Parker quickly piped in with, "yeah, but we aren't all sticking together." Mom and I started to laugh because the kids were struggling with sticking with us. But then Parker explained in more detail that I was his mom and Mitchell was his brother and so on explaining how each person was related to him. It was pretty funny. A fun day, but I have to say I was hot and sweaty by the end and stressed out keeping track of the boys in such a large group of strangers. Here are some photos from our trax ride....

Grandma and Mitchell

Parker and Jenna...cousins and friends!

Tyler and Mitchell

Carrie and Ashley

Parker and Jenna waiting for the train ride home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment